I’m jumping on the “button bandwagon,” with these (simple to make) cute button stud earrings. This is a cheap (almost dollar store), quick craft that can be personalized to fit your style.
Here’s what you need:
earring studs ( available at any craft store, about $1-$2 for 16 studs)
glue (all-purpose adhesive)
Here’s what you do:
1. Add glue to the earring stud base and stick it to back of the button.
2. Add sticky rhinestones ( I used nail decal ones) or glitter if you like
3. Let dry.
Showing some button love and all my inspiration. Check it out:
Also check out “Busted Button” to see some awesome button art. This woman does some amazing things with buttons!
“Babble: the new hom ec.” button craft roundup, links to all kind of button crafts!
Button Necklace from via marthastewart.com
- ~Button Earrings~ (cutoutandkeep.net)
- How-To: Paper Clip And Button Earrings (craftzine.com)
- More Easy Button Jewelry Tutorials (beadinggem.com)
- Day 28. Ring and earrings. (thingaday2012.wordpress.com)